Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some Nigga's Are Better Off Just Shuting The Fuck Up...*Hint* Young Jeezy!


So Young Jeezy met presidential hopeful and dinosaur John McCain on the set of SNL and had this to say about their encounter.
“I told him the ‘hood was f**ked up, and he was like, ‘How you doing?’” Jeezy told MTV.com. “Real talk. They know entertainers, so they shake your hand [and say], ‘I’m your friend.’ But my mama is about to have surgery that I gotta pay for out of my pocket because she can’t get insurance. I don’t really feel McCain. It ain’t just because Barack is black; he can make change. Just like Bush equals recession, Barack equals progression. I really feel that, all bullsh** aside. He’s gotta come in and keep it right. I be in the ‘hood every day, and I motivate the thugs. [Barack] motivates me.”
Will someone please slap the shit out of Young Jeezy! You motivate the Thugs and Barak motivates you? What the fuck is that? How the fuck is Jeezy going to trying to associate Obama with the stupid ass ignorant thug nonsense he promotes. If Obama really motivated Jeezy , he would be delivering the people something better than Thug Motivation. This ignorance has to stop. Fuck Young Jeezy (yeah I said it!) for even trying to bring up Barak's name and associate his ignorant self destructive world that Jeezy sounds himself with. Fuckin bitch!

Its bad enough that Jeremiah Wright's statements were used against Obama (as if he was the one who said them) bringing him unnecessary bad publicity, NOW we got Jeezy opening his stupid ass mouth trying to drag Obama down in the mud with him. Black on Black crime, its a damn shame.

No comments: