Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

So Im sitting at work on Friday and I get a call from my boy King Sol and he's like "We going to vegas in an hour". I was like "What, I thought you said we wasnt going?" Which he did say on Tuesday. And he said "I changed my mind, Vince is going to get the rent-a-car right and I'll be at your house in an hour". So I left work, hit the house, packed my bag and showered and set off for my last minute Vegas adventure with a couple dollars in my pocket and big dreams!


Imagine my surprise when these niggas pulled up in the Kia Rondo. What fuck is a Kia Rondo??
I never even heard of a Kia Rondo, thats how thirsty we were, we rolled up to vegas in a fuckin' Kia Rondo. Only thing we could say to defend the Rondo was $30/day was a price you just can't beat.

A little something to hold me over for the 4 1/2 hour car ride. Needless to say I was laughing the whole way there, easily the funniest car ride to vegas ever.



We just got to vegas at like 4am on saturday morning and look at Vince in the back with the energy drink, goin hard! That boy aint playin' he's focused man.

After that long bumpy ass ride in the Kia Rondo (that damn Rondo had the tightest damn seat belts ever, them shit was strangling us all) we had finally arrived @ our destination hotel Monte Carlo, now its time to hit the slots!!

Us finishing our first 18 oz. Yard Margarita's @ 1:28pm


We finished 9 more margarita's between the 3 of us @ 2:38pm, then we hit the mall.


After a breif trip to the mall it was back to the Slots, but this time would be different. The slot maching got hot! And we aint talking about Lark Voorhies on Saved By The Bell hot, we talking about Jessica Alba , Stacey Dash hot, Smoking hot!!!! First Vince started winning then I started winning, then Vince then Me, We took this machine for all we could.

This maching right here paid for our entire Vegas Trip and sent us home with some nice parting gifts as well. This had to be the hottest slot machine in Vegas that weekend. We literally pulled G-G-G-G'z out that machine. Though we blew alot of the money by not stopping while we were ahead we still made a killing.

After we won all that money we was like now its time to hit the club so we went to Triste which is located in The Wynn. When we got to Triste is was super crackin, line around the corner, I mean crackin! We finally made our way to the front but they said they were only letting ladies in or dudes that came with ladies, no groups of dudes. And they wasn't playing we saw a group of 11 girls and 11 guys walk up and when the girls asked if the guys could get in with them the security guard laughed in their face and walked away. So obviously we were a tad bit discourage but we were thirsty so we staying in line for almost 2 hours. Then the girl in the picture above showed up with a group of her friends and told my boy Solomon that he looked like Q from Making The Band and then she said she was on the list and we could get in with her.


Then we hit the bartender!!! Patron shots, Long Inslands, Hennessey and Cokes, Myties, Adios's...Goin' hard round after round. Here's a few random picks above.

Vote Obama!!!!....Me @ about 5 am still drunk in the club, little did I know that in just a few hours that I was going to be tortured by a vicious Hang-Over that would have me feeling like shit until about 7pm Sunday Night!!!

Partied Hard on a last minute Vegas trip, got blunted, got waisted, came up on the slots, drove home Hung-Over in the Kia Rondo with notes in our pockets.....SUCCESS! Can't wait to go back in June (Maybe before Wink* Wink*)

2 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

OMG!! where do i begin??!!

kia rondo!???!!! baahahahahahahha! u said "wtf is a kia rondo?!" lmao!!

not lark vorhies hot but stacey dash hot! ahahahahahha! ur gonna have to point me in the direction of that slot machine next time!

and YES! tryst cracks!!!!! but i didnt have to wait in line... suckaaaah! hahaha!

imma be back out there next month for memorial day weekend!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

Nice pics but um... kia rondo... was definitely not a good look...lol

you know that the next size up is only like $3.oo more a day right?

LOL