Wednesday, July 23, 2008

John McCain releases commercial Mocking The Medias Love For Obama


Straight up this shit is hilarious, I don't know that this helps McCain win votes but it's great to see this all documented in 1 place. The things some of these male journalist says about Obama I'm sure they don't even say about their wives, things like "I felt this feeling up my leg and I don't get that too often." Definitely borderline man-crush type shit. Fuckin' Hilarious!

I'm sure if we were in the YouTube era when John F. Kennedy was running for office, Nixon would have released a similar video mocking the medias love affair with John F. Kennedy, which even continues to this very day.

Just as a bonus check out this hilarious Vanity Fair cover spoofing the The New Yorkers controversial (and covertly racist) Obama cover.

This is election is shaping up to be one of the strangest and most significant elections EVER!

No comments: