Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Google Reader Changed The Way I Surf The Net Forever!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I used to hop on the internet and go to 10 to 15 different hip-hop, sports and news sites because each site offered a little something I couldn't find on another site. It wasn't very efficient at all but it was all I knew until.....I discovered Google Reader! Google Reader allows you to collect the content (via RSS Feed Subscriptions) of several different websites and consolidate them into web page page. So now I just go to reader.google.com and get headlines from all 17 of my favorite websites, hundreds of headlines a day up to the minute. What more could you ask for?

Here's a few of the sites I have subscribed to in my Google Reader:
  • ResistRacism.wordpress.com
  • African American Opinions.com
  • HipHopDX.com
  • CRUNK + DISORDERLY
  • afrobella
  • blackagendareport
  • ESPN.com
  • Si.com
  • Bossip
  • Concreteloop.com
  • Defsounds.com
  • OnSmash
  • AllHipHop.com
  • TheRapUp
  • Undercoverblackman
  • Stereohyped.com
  • Rhymes With Snitch
  • RaceWire
  • Racialicious
  • Blackvoices.com

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah google reader is the business... takes away from traffic though so it they start detecting that and reporting it... it will really be the business...

only thing with blogs though is that you still have to leave the reader if you want to comment and that can be a hassle

Mike.Dre said...

@ Eb The Celeb

Very True.