Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gotta Love Mom

Me and my mother were emailing earlier today via my blackberry, by far one of the best devices ever! Its like having a personal assistant, I'm less efficient without it. Why do you think Obama was fighting so hard to keep his blackberry while he was in office as the president?? Because Blackberry's are the shit; but Obama's blackberry is one like no other, that shit is super exclusive and one of a kind, fit for a president. Here's how my conversation with my mom went:

Mom: so why did chris brown beat up rihanna????????

Mike.Dre: I heard she told him that she gave him "herpes"!!! But right now I don't know if that's the truth or not but that's the hottest rumor coming from that situation.

Mom: bad but u still can not beat up girls -his fans are females

Mike.Dre: Yeah I know. I was saying he's in the limelight and no matter how mad he gets he needs to find away to control himself.

Its a lot more at stake for him than most. But then again he is young and stupid.

Mom: his step father beat his mother so they will probably use that as a excuse to give him a break poor traumatized kid loses control- that boy is from the streets and gave her a old fashion ass whipping

Mike.Dre: Lmao!!!

OBAMA'S BLACKBERRY:


Read The Entire Obama Blackberry Article <<HERE>>

No comments: