Friday, February 6, 2009

Craigslist.

Welcome to the bizarre world of craigslist. I've been trying to sell my second car, a 1993 Chevy Cavalier for about a week now on craigslist; and the weird people and odd low ball offers I've been getting have been ridiculous.

I'm selling it for $650 but I've gotten soooo many weird low ball offers that I’m just at the point where I'm fuckin with people now, making bizarre requests and shit. For example I posted my number on the ad and said call or text me. So some dude texted me this:

Some dude: Offer 300 Cash

Mike.Dre : 500 cash, Tropic Thunder on DVD and a bag of Flaming Hot Fritos and you have yourself a deal!!!

(at this point I didn’t expect to hear from him again, then he texted me back)

Some dude: I will consider it.

The next mutha fucka that lowballs me is going to get an even more ridiculous stipulation. Like “500 Cash, an Oreo cheese cake and a bottle of Cambodian breast milk.”

Becasue when times get rough a bottle of Cambodian Leche can be invaluable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, oh snap. I would've taken that oreo cheesecake man. Ever heard of ilist.com? You can post whatever you're selling to ilist, link it to your Facebook or other networks and it'll promote whatever you're selling there too. You might get some better offers than Cambodian Leche.