Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things That Black People Like

I was recently surfing the net and I came across this hilarious blog called “Things That Black People Like”. The entire blog it’s self is exclusively dedicated to spotlighting Things That Black People Like, while offering a short commentary to why that particular thing is so significant to blacks. The blogs contains a list of the Top 23 Things Black People Like….
23. Video Games…..Damn, you know a nigga loves NFL Madden!
22. Stand-Up Comedy…..From Richard Pryor to Chris Rock, black stand up comedians have been silent advisors in my life for many years. Shit a Richard Pryor stand-Up was the first time I heard the term blue balls; little did I know, I would become all too familiar with that feeling years later.
21. Movie Quotes
20. Chicken & Waffles
19. Angelina Joli
18. Fresh Kicks
17. The Hook Up…..oh how I missed the hook-up when I moved away from the hood for few years. Life just isn’t complete without a hook up here or there, or as we like to call it getting something on the Player Price. I couldn’t even begin to tell you how much shit I get below retail price, Shoes, Clothes, Electronics, TVs, Computers…I even used to know a nigga who would sell discount liquor out the trunk of his car. Shit I even got a few jobs off the hook up because one of the homie worked there.
16. Domino's.....A nigga just cant resist a game of Domino's
15. Baby Powder
14. Escalades….Ain’t that the truth
13. Maya Angelou
12. Wife Beaters……Niggas do love wife beaters, even 50 cent came out with his own designer line of wife beaters with bra straps.
11. Newports…..now you know you know some Newport spokin’ ass niggas. I know I do.
[READ MORE>>]

    No comments: