Friday, June 6, 2008

Video: Usher Say "I'll Show You How To Do This, Son"


Usher on MTV last week; And for the record I did by the album as soon as it came out. Usher had this to say about his marriage to Taheka Foster:
“I’m trying to do it the right way. This is the way you’re supposed to do it! Pay attention, fellas”


Now I wasn't going to say shit at first, I figured Usher just liked mannish looking women at this point in his life. Good for him, to each his own, whatever floats your boat Ush. but after Usher dropped that "This is the way you're suppose do it" line, I just could NOT let that shit ride.

Usher I respectfully, disagree!!! This is not the way you do it. If I come home with something like this, I give you the right to:

1) Check to make sure she doesn't have a penis

2) slap the shit out of me.

...Cold blooded.

5 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

OMG yes yes YESSSSS!!!

what tha hell was he thinking???!!! realll REAAAALLL ReeEEaAAlLLLL talk!!!

maybe it's the comfort factor b/c he is GUARANTEED that she wont ever... EVEER EVERERR EVERRRRRRRR cheat on his ass b/c aint no one want her big headed ass!!

Mike.Dre said...

@melody.darlene

This is Usher, not Ray J!! What girl in her right mind would cheat on Usher?? Usher!

But maybe it was that but Im thinking that he can find a girl alot better lookin that wont EVER cheat on him.

He was for real dumpster divin, low ballin with this one.

Eb the Celeb said...

it was sooooo fake and pre-meditated... not genuine at all...

time will tell

Britney said...

lmao. this actually made me laugh outloud @ work. dude, i'm not gonna say anything mean BUT, i totally agree with you. Usher coulda done a whole lot better with his wifey selection.

-Q. said...

See from a fan POV I've always had an issue with this dude. Dont get me wrong -at this current moment I can dig him as an artist. But its a shaky relationship.. he never really appealed to his male following and then he do mess like this. Im str8 wit you on this one Bro- This cat can have ANY brawd! yours, mine at the drop... my man found the closest thing to Manville he could find.. I know he wasnt singing 'Love in the Club' for that!!

Respect man -Q.