Friday, June 6, 2008

Video: Black People In South Beach Cause Barack To Lose This Woman's Vote. God Bless Intelligent Americans!


There should be a point in a person's life where they're deemed to senile to vote, its obvious that this woman has reached that point. But no worries, just like the old geezer that made those racist "Curious George" Obama T-shirts last month in Georgia, (it would appear) they're the last of dying breed; to stuck in their old ways and ideology to embrace change. When the last of these people (I finally get to use that phrase agianst them. lol) die off, I will gladly be the pallbearer. My suites already pressed up and ready to go, I'm just waiting on the call.

1 comment:

-Q. said...

You need to pass the starch cuzzo.. I'm 500 all the way wit it. The politic game is so fucked up, and so many people judge and are so clueless to who they choppin' down OR blindly supporting. I got to give my man Barrack "The Rock" (Imma get that shit intl'y known) the ROLE_MODEL OF THE YEAR Award. Cuzz if anybody, this man showed black and more so anyman who is naturally the underdog which is most of America How to do it with respect and class with repect to himself and his heritage.

Respect -Q.