Wednesday, June 11, 2008

High Ass Gas Prices


So I was at work yesterday and I saw my boy Bruce coming into work on the elevator and he was sweating outrageously, he was soaking wet. So I just assumed he had hit the gym before work. I guess he noticed that was looking at him confused so he shared with me that he had ridden his bicycle to work. I was like "You rode a bicycle.........to work, WHY?!!". He then explained he drove a truck and gas was too high so he just rode his bicycle to work. I was still a bit fascinated by the prospect of this 6'4 muthafucka hoping on some little ass bicycle and riding his happy ass to work, so I asked him "Where do you live?"

Can you believe this nigga said Culver City! We work in El Segundo so thats a fucking hell of a bike ride, its at least 15 miles away if you take the streets which obviously he had to. He told me it took him 75 minutes to ride his bike from Culver City to El Segundo. What in the hell is going on in the world, that a nigga would rather ride his bike 75 minutes to work than pay them high ass gas prices at the pump! Scary!

So if gas hits $5.00 a gallon this summer like the expert predict it will (and I pray it wont) we all have to take a lesson from Bruce and invest in a huffy!


If gas hits $5 /gal this summer, then this will be the hottest ride of Summer 08!

No comments: