Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Confused!


"Why does this fucking picture look pixelated and grainy? I can't seem to figure that shit out"

I know I been away for a while but I'm back like cooked crack (lol). I been on the grind with my other blog www.3barsof clarity.com. I've been developing the site with my 2 friends for about 3 weeks now and its finally at the point where its ready for viewing , somewhat.

We also have been recording a radio show as a component to the website and lots of other original audio/video content.

But thats just the update, the whole reason why I am writing this blog called Confused is because thats where I'm @ with music today, more so Hip-Hop & RnB. I was trying to pick a song to put on my blog and I realized that at this moment I don't have a favorite song! I can not remember the last time that I did not have a favorite current song out. I'm realizing that at the moment there is not a current song out that really give me that feeling and that's sad. Mariah's album was much less that I expected, Usher's album is nice but he was obviously on some other shit when he made the album. And nothing else on the Radio is really peeking my interest. Now there's a collection of highly anticipated albums dropping this summer. So hopefully one of them will have a song worthy of the coveted title "Mike Dre's Favorite Song". But until then.....Mr. Music=Life is lost in an abyss of musical mediocrity.

No comments: