Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weezy F. Pain


If you are anything like me then you are probably tired of this whole Weezy F. Pain character, Lil Wayne's R&B alter ego abusing the auto tune / voice box effect that T-Pain made famous. We first heard Weezy use this effect during The Drought Is Over mixtape series. And even then I was like what the fuck, but I just chalked it up to Weezy being Weezy, having a little fun experimenting, I just skipped those tracks and didn't think much of it. Then when I heard him used that effect on Shorty Lo's "They Know Remix" I realized this isn't the last we were going to hear of Weezy F. Pain. Now its seems that's the syrup addiction has finally driven the man mad, and now he is throwing this Weezy F. Pain shit on everything including the first single "Lollipop" from his highly anticipated album "The Carter 3". His first studio album since 2005. And just to add insult to injury he hops on Usher's "Love In The Club Part 2" with that same Weezy F. Pain bullshit and ruins it.

Is this really what we been waiting 3 years for The Carter 3 featuring Weezy F. Pain??? I sure the fuck hope not. I hope that when he finally does drop the Carter 3 that we dont end up with 16 tracks of Lil Wayne doing that auto-tune effect bullshit, because I cant take it. That would make the Carter 3 the most disappointing album in history by my standards. The most bark with the least bite.

Weezy if you're out there and some how you come across this blog, Im asking you as a fan, "CUT THIS SHIT OUT!!!". But don't do it for me, do it for kids Wayne! Do it for Kids!! Put down the Syrup and slowly step AWAY from the auto-tune.

2 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

imma keep it real... i dont even care! please believe i will go groupie for weezy in a heart beat!! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Yes,

Finally I thought I was the only one to see that! Weezy just needs to do weezy. He needs to stop mimicing T-Pain. T-pain can sAng!