Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Damn It, I Was There!! "The Suge Knight KO'd Story"



As many of you may know Suge Knight was knock out at Club Shag in Hollywood this past Saturday and Nigga I WAS THERE!!! The internet has been going nuts over this story. Its like a million youtube videos about it already, and even a "Suge Got Knocked The Fuck Out (R&B remix)" Video on YouTube.

The unfortunate part of the story is that my dumb ass left the club early because it wasnt poppin enough for me and I went to the Cabana Club (which was poppin), and after hearing about Suge getting knocked out all I can say is: I LEFT TOO EARLY, I missed the best part of the night at Shag. FUCK! Next time I'm at club and it aint exactly poppin, I'm gone stay my ass right there because you never know what former celebrity just might get their ass whooped INFRONT OF THE CLUB.

I've met Suge on 2 occassions and he didnt seem like the bad guy that every makes him out to be. So when I first heard the story, I was tempted to side with Suge. Like damn, why you have go and do Suge like that, what did he ever do to you?? Then I found out that Suge started this whole shit by jumping the nigga that would eventually knock him out. Suge started it and he ended it.

JUSTICE SERVED.

And as you can expect everyone and they momma will be at Shag next saturday hoping to see a rematch. There's nothing like a 300-pound gang-related former celebrity ex-record exec getting his ass whooped @ your club to give your club a much need publicity boost.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

Those pics are straight hilarium... I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that on TMZ a couple days ago