Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Birthday Blitz

Its been a long time, since I left you without a dope blog to step to, step to, step to..Its been over a week since I last left you, I know I know I been slack on my mackin'. But Im back!

This week was an interesting week because it was the Birthday Blitz, my cousins VT's birthday on Thursday, May 1st then my nigga Numdi's birthday on Sunday, May 4th down in San Diego.

On Thursday me and the goons all rallied up to celebrate VT's 24th and we headed to Stars. All the goons was in attendance Mase, Jerrell, Puddin, Religious, King Sol, Arthurs, Sheldon (Cincere's Manager), Lamar and there was even a rare Cliff siting. We partied off that heem (henessey for my ebonically challenged readers) till a good 3 or 4am.

Then sunday after the Laker Game of course I made my trip down to Daygo for Numdi's Birthday jump off.....


The View on the drive to Daygo off the 405 freeway

The homies at Numdi house getting ready for the Club


Me @ Numdi's house getting ready for the Cluuuub!!! Aint nuthin' like the heem and rockstar guava mix = pink panter! What yall know about that???

Stretch bentley, Yessir. You know what time it is, young tycoons out here doin it like it was meant to be done.



My nigga Numdi the Birthday Boy, The Man of the Hour

Me and the goons in the Limo getting stewy on the ride to the Club!

Bottles Up! What is iiiiittt!!

Start with straight shots, and then pop bottles!

All in all the Birthday Blitz week was success got to party with my cuz for his B-day and head down to Daygo and get it poppin with my nigga Numdi for his B-day. My only question is who's birthday is next?

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

Taurus babies are the best!

Good looking group of guys too!