Saturday, April 11, 2009

Now This Is How You Motivate

Here's a quote from one of Bobby Knight's many great speech's throughout his illustrious career which spans 4 decades and includes over 900 wins and 3 National Championships.
"We're at a point where I'm getting the fuck outta here. I mean if you're not going to cover Greg Graham if you're just gonna let him drive by ya, if the rest of you are gonna let him catch the ball outside the 3 second line and drive all the way in here without one guy challengin him, then I'm leavin and you guys will fuckin run till you can't eat supper. Now I'm tired of this shit, I'm sick and fuckin tired of a fucking 8-10 record, I'm fuckin tired of losing to Purdue. I'm not here to fuck around this week. Now you may be, but I'm not. Now I'm gonna fuckin guarantee ya that if we don't play it up there Monday night you're ain't gonna believe the next fuckin day. Now I am not here to get my ass beat on Monday and you better fuckin understand that right now. This is absolute fuckin bullshit. Now I'll fuckin run your ass right in the ground. I'll fuckin run you, you'll think last night was a fuckin picnic. I had to sit around for a fuckin year with an 8 and 10 record in this fuckin league. And I mean you will not put me in that fuckin position again, or you will goddamn pay for it like you can't fuckin believe. Now you better get your head outta your ass."

Motivation 101 take note kid.

No comments: