Sunday, April 12, 2009

Editor's Pick : Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night

So I've bought a few albums lately mainly because I listen to music all day everyday, partially because I'm passionate about music and partially because its an occupational hazard in my line of work. And I don't just listen to CD's I listen to catalogs, like I'll find an artist or band I like and then find their catalog and list to every single song on every CD they've released in succession, breaking only for sustenance and the occasional bathroom break. The CD that's been in the heavy rotation lately for me has been Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night, it is by far one of the best CD's Ive picked up in the last 6-8 months, next to The-Dream's album of course. I can play this CD straight threw without skipping a song (except for "Crawl") and after extended listening sessions the replay value remains. So I recommend this album to hard core rock fans or even casual rock fans looking for something to scream along to while stuck in traffic on the 405. With a more refined evolution of a sound they've been honing for over 8 years, this album delivers like Fed-Ex and is perfectly capable of pleasing the music nerd and casual consumer alike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is no where near as ill as the HWA release... It's oke, Tho.

Kevin T. said...

Agreed! Extremely high replay value with that album.