Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fuck The Police Vol. 10 : Cops Go Chris Brown On Teenage Girl In Jail Cell


I blog about police brutality and their use of excessive force as frequently as I hear about these incidents. Its almost like I collect these news stories and I'm collecting so many that I may have to create a dedicated blog just for all these headlines...maybe www.FuckThePolice.com or www.QuitHidingBehindTheBadgeBitch.com. OK, maybe the second one was a little too long but you get the point. These incidents of police misconduct occur far too frequently and it looks like nothing is really being done to address this issue and resolve it. The police have no shame and no respect for anyone its disgusting, and the worse part about it is they are still painted as those here to protect and serve. The only thing these bitch ass niggas are protecting is their own ass and their serving up is racism, bigotry and abuse of power following by 20 shots to the back. And will the punishment fit the crime for these cops that went Chris Brown all upside this young ladies head? Probably not. So I leave you all with my closing statement.

FUCK THE POLICE, comin straight from underground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bitch was asking for it