Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy Ass Niggas

Mike. Dre: Man girls be loving the craziest most messed up niggas. Like the chick on here her boyfriend is crazy as a muthafucka and she stay defending his crazy ass! WTF?

Ms. L : Greys??

Mike.Dre: Yeah Christina and Owen

Ms. L: I've never seen it...but......I use to be one of those girls. Lmao!

Mike.Dre: Really tell me about those girls, I never understood 'em. Enlighten me.

Ms. L: Well, I have to say, its usually those ones who (when they r acting stable) show you the most adoration & affection... And its hard to look past the good & see the crazy

Mike.Dre: Hmmm that's interesting, so how do normal guys act then??

Ms. L: Well, I mean I am not saying regular guys are bad, I am just saying that me personally like a lot of physical affection & I have found that the craziest guy I Dated was the most hard core when it came to making me feel good.

Ms. L: Well, I dunno.. Regular guys are usually too "cool" to be overly affectionate. My ex was always touching me in someway, & always said things about how cute I was and making sure he made me feel good in bed. Plus, crazy guys KNOW their crazy, so they hav 2 go above & beyond to make up for it

Mike.Dre: Haha interesting.

Ms. L: I don't put up with crazy dudes anymore tho

Mike.Dre: Why?

Ms. L: Cuz the last one (which was right before I met u) fucked me up BIG TIME. I'm still a little scarred from it.

Mike.Dre: wow

No comments: