Monday, September 8, 2008

Sarah Palin On The Cover Of Newsweek

Noose-ol-ogy

What type of redneck honky tonk shit is this?? Only thing she’s missing is a noose and hoody. WTF?

I wasn't making a big fuss about her being the most under qualified candidate for vice president ever but now that she has dropped this cover she's officially on my shit list.

What is she trying to say with this cover? "I may be from Alaska but I'm still a redneck and I have the courage and convicted to bust a cap in a niggers ass if need be",??.

And worst of all I saw this cover this morning on Good Day LA (on Sly Fox 11) and they were acting like its not obvious whats wrong with this cover. What does a shotgun have to do with being vice president?

She said once before that she doesn't know what the vice president does on a daily basis and this cover only confirms that. Rotten Bitch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF...This just shows you where we are headed if the Republicans get in again...

Anonymous said...

This woman.... I don't even know what to say! She BETTER NOT BE OUR VICE PRESIDENT! WTF does this picture show about her?.. She wants to use violence to solve America's problems?

Mike.Dre said...

@ Ashley

Good Point!