Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Megan Fox Has A Little T-Pain In Her



The sexy Transformers scarlet in a recent interview told GQ magazine that she was indeed in love with a (female) stripper. And even used to bring the stripper gifts and try to inspire her to quit her line of work....a la T-Pain "I Cant Believe It".....I wonder if Megan told the girl that she was going to take her on a trip to aspen as well.

Fox said she's no lesbian but she did admit to having crushes on Olivia Wilde, "[She] so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing" Fox added, and Jenna Jameson. Wow.


Jenna Jameson


Olivia Wilde

2 comments:

Bombchell said...

i love Megan Fox so much!!! she's like the prettiest girl ever, well at least to me. lol

Mike.Dre said...

@ Bombchell:

Megan Fox is the Amazing!!!!