Thursday, December 4, 2008

Remember This?

This used to be my shit and remember the hilarious skit on the album before this song...

[Phone rings]
[Girl:] Hello?
[Guy:] Whose dick you sucking?
[Girl:] Don't call me with that bullshit, alright
[Guy:] You lying, you lying to me, Di
[Girl:] Yeah exactly
[Guy:] Whose dick you sucking? C'mon Di, I just heard some shit about you, some foul shit. The fucks the deal?
[Girl:] Suck my fucking dick you bitchass nigga! I don't
[Guy:] No you explain it to me bitch. You know what I'm talking about.
[Girl:] I don't know nobody up here! I don't fuck with nobody up here and I ain't been fucking with nobody up here! I don't know nobody in fucking Yonkers!
[Guy:] Lying ass bitch. You ain't shit.....Do I got to hollar his name too?
[Girl:] Who the fuck is he?!
[Guy:] Bitch you fuckin Em!
[Hangs up]



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bahaha love it.