Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My President Is Black


I have spent most of the day reading articles, listening to interviews of peoples reactions and watching the pundits on CNN, MSNBC and several other News Outlets breakdown the social and political implications of Obama's presidency and one thing is clear, this election means alot. Not just alot but alot of different things to alot of different people. And thats whats so astounding to me, my perspective is that of a black man so my excitement should come as no surprise to anyone but to see so many people Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Christian, Jewish, Muslim all equally reveling in victory is AMAZING! I am so overwhelmed with emotion I can't even begin to write right now but I expect tomorrow to have a good blog summing up what this election means to me. I can definitely say this one thing, I'll never forget 8pm PST Nov. 4th 2008 as long as I live.

Also shout out to my nigga Cliff, Happy Birthday!!!
Your birthday landed on Obama Day, how ironic.

No comments: