Monday, March 10, 2008

The Weekend

So this is my first blog , so I guess I should start by just letting everyone reading this know about me and my life, so they can get an understanding of what they are getting themselves into. Im a college student currently at Cal State Northridge studying Health Care Business Administration, Im a Producer/A&R/Exec for Movin Heavy Entertainment, a Record Label that me and my cousin Travis (AKA Versatyle) run and are currently trying to get off the ground. So that right there should let you know that music is a huge part of my life. I also dable in acting and hosting, I was cast in a Christian Idependent Film called "Puzzle" and I played the role of a character named Uppity. Acting in the film was a fun experience and I am definitely excited about getting the chance to do another film. I am also a dancer and have a crew of dancers that are my close friends, our crew is called the Sexaholiks.







For more on that check us out on youtube....just type in sexaholiks....and it should all explain itself from there. So I guess thats all you need to know up to this point , everything else will be shown in due time......the wait is over, lets start the show.



This weekend I had off, so I did my usual...Hit the Studio. I was up in there with Ray Montana (rapper) and I got a chance to hear the final mix of the 3 songs we produced for this young cat we work with names Cincere's (19) demo. He wrote 2 of the songs and we wrote and arranged the 3rd one. Check em out www.myspace.com/1cincere

I dont think he has any of our music we did with him on his page but he should soon. Here's some photos from our studio session with Ray Montana , my boy Tre was also in the house for the session.












Then we hit the club!

These girls told me I looked like Omarion (LOL) and they wanted to take a picture with me. I had my camera on me as usual, so I said fuck it might as well take a pic with my cam too.



It was a very funny night. Drank tooooo much though, felt like shit in the morning.....but I guess you live and learn.

1 comment:

Melody.Darlene said...

you made one!! lol!

omarion?!! hahahahaha!! i'd say more of Lloyd! lol!